Friday, May 28, 2010

Funny Fishing Design - I've Got Worms

OK, I promised more fishing designs, and here's the next one.  This is another featuring that cute orange cartoon fishing worm, again perched on his fish hook.  That has got to be the happiest fishing worm ever!  He seems happy to be bait for some reason.

Anyway, today's design is the funniest of the bunch.  It has actually sold on more men's shirts and hats than anything.  I think it is used as a funny gift for guys.  It certainly works well if I do say so!  I've also sold it on refrigerator magnets.  I like to think they go on the bait fridge in the bait shop.  

I now present to you, "I've Got Worms":








I've Got Worms magnet
I've Got Worms by SportingLife
Create custom magnets with zazzle.com

I'm just dying to sell "I've Got Worms" on a doggy shirt, but no luck so far:



Click HERE to see this design on all offered products.  As always, the shirts are available in many different styles.  Just click a shirt and follow the links to see them all.  Other products are also available in many different styles and forms.  For instance, if you click on the coffee cup, you can also see the design on different cup styles as well as beer mugs, etc...


1 comment:

  1. Its the fact that this tiny little stream has been overlooked so hard, and probably will continue to be so. For all of the previous reasons, Joseph Fabiano

    ReplyDelete