Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's fishing and camping season

It's my favorite time of year - summer is coming!  Time to take a kid fishing and the family on a nice long camping trip.  See the wilderness - even live in it for a bit!  Kids love fishing and camping, and families create memories together that last for a lifetime.

In celebration of the great outdoors, I would like to show off some designs over the next several posts.

I'll start with fishing.  I have a full range of these cute cartoon fishing worm designs at Zazzle/SportingLife.  They are mostly updated versions of the originals from my Zazzle/BrightSparkTees store.

Let's start with "I'd Rather Be Fishing"  Click the picture to see this design on all shirt styles offered, even men's and women's styles:



I've always liked this one.  It's my version of a popular fishing design theme.  It makes a great fishing shirt for boys and girls, but I've sold this design on both men's and women's shirts as well.  I've also sold it on a fishing hat:



Check out the dark shirt:



If you know anybody who loves fishing and needs new fishing t-shirts or hats, this is a fun gift idea.

I'll post more fishing design t-shirts over the next several posts.  Many feature the same orange cartoon fishing worm sitting happily on his fish hook.  If you don't want to wait, you can see them all by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment