Friday, May 28, 2010

What's Hot? Women's Party Shirts!

So I just sold another Women's Party Shirt - this one of the pina colada variety:




 

These shirts have proven to be pretty popular.  I wasn't sure what to expect with this line, but it has done well.  I thought the idea was a funny take-off on the arcade game signs.  I thought maybe somebody would like a fun original shirt to wear out or to a college party. 

This design is currently available in beer, martinis, pina coladas, mixed drinks and margaritas.  I'm planning to include the design in either a new alcohol/party/college themed store or in my humor store, Rude Universi T and add a bunch of other flavors.  Possibly I can work up a generic template people can use to include their own favorite drink I don't have available.

Click HERE to visit the current gallery that includes all the current designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment