Friday, May 14, 2010

New Stores! - Breaking up BrightSparkTees.

Well, sort of breaking up BrightSparkTees.  I'm not really deleting anything from that store because the designs have a lot of search history at this point that can't be made up with new products in the new stores.

So I've decided to break up my Zazzle presence into several niche stores instead of one big mega store.  I've got two new stores so far.  I've been adding products to them rapidly over the past few days, and that will continue.  The two new shops are:

Sporting Life  - Outdoors recreation sports designs.  I've got quite a few designs up and running in Fishing and Camping as of now.  I'll be adding other departments later - hiking, skiing, boating, etc...

Rude Universi T - Funny designs of all sorts.  Some quite tame, others not quite completely tame. It's the home of the soon-to-be famous Constipated Chicken.  You should definitely check that one out!


Constipated Chicken shirt
Constipated Chicken by RudeUniversiT
Many more t-shirts online at zazzle






If either of these stores are of interest, you may also be interested in the blogs I'm running, or will be running for each.  Again, I'll be focusing on my progress in each store, updating with new designs and products, as well as highlighting and promoting other Zazzlers who's products and designs I think you should see.

The blog for Sporting Life is not up and running yet, but I hope to have it going this weekend.   The blog for Rude Universi T can be found HERE.

So, what of BrightSparkTees?  Well, the jury is still out a little bit.  I think I'll end up making it a catch-all store for designs that don't really fit in a niche store that will get large enough to stand on its own.  Either that, or it will be more of a cute cuddly hearts and rainbows and fuzzy bunnies store.  We'll see.

Next up, though, is to continue to move out designs that need their own shop.  I'll do a main stream sports site for my baseball, football, basketball, fantasy sports, etc.  And I'll probably add more food items to the bacon designs and move the whole shot to a food themed shop.  I've already moved beer to Rude Universi T, but I may end up with a separate beer/drinking/party store, just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment