Friday, August 14, 2009

Gearing up for the holidays


The most frustrating thing about waiting for search engine indexing is not knowing when it will ultimately happen. I've now pretty much missed the "back to school" season, which I knew would happen with my timing. That's on me.

So, now I'm gearing up for the holiday shopping season. I want at least a small representation of all the major holidays, just for the design seekers. I've started with Christmas since that's the biggie. I'll also try to get some Halloween stuff going soon. Thanksgiving, maybe. Pictured is my favorite Christmas design. I call it "Funny Christmas Prayer". If you can't read the text, the little boy is praying that Santa be sent back with "the good stuff". Click on the t-shirt to see the Christmas section of the CafePress store.

No comments:

Post a Comment