Monday, August 17, 2009

Zazzle site is pretty much the way I want it

Well, that wasn't so bad. I got the customization stuff done on the zazzle site. I just never liked the fact you had to use the sidebar to navigate around, especially from the front page. I now have big department link buttons I've color coordinated to match the site. Plus, I figured out how to code text to match the default important text Zazzle supplies, so I think it looks a whole lot better.

I still have some icon link work to do down in the bowels of the store, but that won't take much. I'm glad I took on this little project now instead of after I have a bunch more content. Now I can just slip new products and designs into the new framework as I go. I'm sure I'll keep trying to pretty the site up as I go.

This is a fun project. I should learn a bunch of new stuff at the very least.

No comments:

Post a Comment